2010Posted by Andi Fri, October 08, 2010 20:14:43
Going to make a few lowpoly models of some Star Wars characters.
Here's the first one:
Texture is still WIP, but the model already got a simple custom rig.
2010Posted by Andi Thu, September 09, 2010 16:29:45
Finished retopology so far, still missing some horns. Will add them later. After that I will do the textures for that creature.
10.916 Tris, viewport grab with DirectX "Matballz"-Shader. Gotta redo the Lit Sphere Map, doesn't look that fancy at the moment...
2010Posted by Andi Mon, September 06, 2010 14:24:12
Some more sculpting on the "Bier Tier"
2010Posted by Andi Fri, September 03, 2010 19:47:04
It's going forward in my new project, the "Bier Tier".
Here some very early ZBrush sculpts:
2010Posted by Andi Thu, September 02, 2010 21:58:05
A funny prop I did for our last project at the Games Academy.
Viewport-Grabs with Xoliulshader 1.5
Model comes with 1024x1024 diffuse-, normals- and specularmap and 1.549 triangles.
2010Posted by Andi Wed, September 01, 2010 20:38:32
I decided to start a new personal project. This time it's neither a character, nor a prop, it's creature.
The original concept art was provided to me by Michael Lueckhof
This an very, very early status. It's only a basemesh for sculpting, even some thorns and horns and what so ever are still missing. Going to add them during the sculpting process.
2010Posted by Andi Mon, August 30, 2010 13:44:14
This were the last days at the Games Academy and we had to finish some final exams. The lectures were "Animation", "Modeling" and "Texturing".
I'm not going to show the animations I did, because I don't think they're worth showing.
We had to make a game-ready scene of a stair with a max polycount of 20.000 triangles. We were allowed to use up to five tileable materials with a size of 1024x1024 pixels and one single material with 1024x1024 pixels for the unique uv-mapped props, so we had to keep the scene pretty small. Genre and style was completly up to us and I decided to make a subway station, or at least a part of it.
We were provided with a fully uv-mapped human mal character and we had to make diffuse-, specular- and normalsmap with a size of 2048x2048 pixels each.
We were allowed to use Mudbox, Photoshop and the allmighty internet.
This screens are all viewportgrabs from 3ds Max. The character was rendered with the Xoliulshader_1.5